Central Technical College Inter-Transfer Application Portal

Central Technical College Inter-Transfer Application Portal, Application Form, How to Apply, Application Criteria And Central Technical College Inter-transfer Application Guidelines.

Does Central Technical College Accept Inter-School Transfer?


How to Apply for Central Technical College Inter-University Transfer

Here’s how you can request a transfer to Central Technical College from another university.

  • Get the inter-transfer application form
  • The academic office should have the Central Technical College Transfer form.
  • Before obtaining the Central Technical College Transfer Form, be certain that you meet the requirements.
  • Fill out the application and submit it to the admissions office or via the school portal along with your academic transcripts.
  • Wait for Admission to finish.

Central Technical College Inter-Transfer Application Portal

When students choose to transfer to Central Technical College for any reason, they must complete the Central Technical College transfer form. Transfers from one university to another university, one course, department or faculty are only covered by the form; transfers from a tvet college to university are not covered.

This act can be done through the official Central Technical College portal or at the campus.

Recommended: Central Technical College Fees Structure

Central Technical College Inter-Transfer Application Criteria.

  • The selected/preferred school must have duplicates of your credit transfer slip to assess your scores in the previous school; you can ONLY be qualified if you have the required credits in your result.
  • You will submit important documents like school-leaving exam accomplishments, test records, and attestation bulletin to the selected school upon receiving the inter-transfer form.
  • You must endeavor to register at your selected school for a minimum of 2 years before you can be granted a degree, so you can’t transfer to the school to complete only a final year.
  •  You must be a current student of an NUC-approved University.
  •  You must have spent a minimum of one (1) academic session with evidence of transcript/result.
  •  You must possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
  • Meet the basic requirements for admission into the intended Programme (UTME/DE).  Please visit the University website for UTME and Direct Entry Requirements.
  • Obtain an online application form at a non-refundable fee of fifty thousand naira only (N50,000.00). Visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Inter-University Transfer, to fill the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
  • The completed online form should be printed and submitted for consideration to the Deputy Registrar, Admissions Division, FUL, along with the documents listed below:
    i.    A copy of your University Admission Letter.
    ii.   A copy of your JAMB Result Slip (applicable to UTME admitted candidates)
See also  Central Technical College Second Semester Application for 2022 Intake

Central Technical College Inter-University Transfer Application Form

The Institution’s Inter transfer form can be gotten from the school portal via the link below.

IMPORTANT: Before an inter-university transfer form to the Central Technical College can be submitted, the management of Central Technical College must look into the circumstances surrounding your transfer and verify that your admission to the institution you are leaving was legitimate and met their standards.

To help you get the most recent updates about School Transfers, Don’t hesitate to like our Facebook Page and also subscribe to our mailing lists.

For More Inquiries, kindly drop a comment below We will respond to you ASAP, or visit the official webpage via the link above.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here